LV 2011 release

Did I miss the announcement as to when this will happen and how to do a download?

You know, I used to get all excited when the latest version came out; but lately I feel more like "The new phonebook is here! The new phonebook is here!"

Its bigger, heavier and changed just enough that I can't find what I'm looking for.

Still using 8.6 here, and from some of my friend's experiences with LV and TS 2010; I think I'll stay where I'm at for now.

Guess I just got up on the wrong side of the bed today... angry.gif

You know, I used to get all excited when the latest version came out; but lately I feel more like "The new phonebook is here! The new phonebook is here!"

Its bigger, heavier and changed just enough that I can't find what I'm looking for.

Still using 8.6 here, and from some of my friend's experiences with LV and TS 2010; I think I'll stay where I'm at for now.

Guess I just got up on the wrong side of the bed today... angry.gif

I'm a bit more optimistic, but that must be the side of the bed I got out of. :rolleyes:

I'm looking forward to LV 2011 with the expectation that it will be a stable release. I've been experiencing too many "error in module xxx.cpp" messages after what appeared to be a clean shutdown of LabVIEW to make me feel comfortable about using it on a test station.

Tim