mouse click

roxe

Hi...I have problem in doing a mouse click-event (normal click). What I want to do is, when I click the tarnsparent button, the pop up menu will appear(menu selections) in small size in the same window. Then, when I click one of the menu, new window will appear. One more, how to paste the sub vi before I connect with the button function? Please don't laugh at me.Thank You..

Hi roxe

You don't worry we don't laugh at you, principally me.

you can use a event structer or a case structer associating that a button and you put in this structers one subvi you want to appear like popup. In this subvi you will cange the windows appearance in properties of subvi.

post-645-1095849633.jpg?width=400

This SubVi must be in and out connectors to connect at main vi

I think this help you in my point of view

regards

Hi...I have problem in doing a mouse click-event (normal click). What I want to do is, when I click the tarnsparent button, the pop up menu will appear(menu selections) in small size in the same window. Then, when I click one of the menu, new window will appear.

1860[/snapback]

Hmmm.... :(

I think I know what you are trying to do. Are you trying to move the menu from the top of the VI to the middle of the window? There is no way that I know of at the moment to do this. However, If you like to play with some methods. Here is an older post with some info:

http://forums.lavausergroup.org/index.php?showtopic=639

Hi roxe

You don't worry we don't laugh at you, principally me.

you can use a event structer or a case structer associating that a button and you put in this structers one subvi you want to appear like popup. In this subvi you will cange the windows appearance in properties of subvi.

post-645-1095849633.jpg?width=400

This SubVi must be in and out connectors to connect at main vi

I think this help you in my point of view

regards

1869[/snapback]

errmm :(

The button still not functioning.Arghh..it make me headache...can you give me an example of button function?I sill can't ge it..help me please.. :(

Hi,

What's for you a transparent button?

post-645-1095951388.jpg?width=400

I'm using a sequence structer, because i want that subvi appear when my main vi starts, but you can chang this structer for a event structer, and choose the property change value of your transperent button??? and put the subvi in this structer. your menu you put invisible on default and when you press in your button and with help of property node of menu you can put visible.

Hi,

What's for you a transparent button?

post-645-1095951388.jpg?width=400

I'm using a sequence structer, because i want that subvi appear when my main vi starts, but you can chang this structer for a event structer, and choose the property change value of your transperent button??? and put the subvi in this structer. your menu you put invisible on default and when you press in your button and with help of property node of menu you can put visible.

1922[/snapback]

Dera Paulo,

Let me explain clearly..1st thing, When I click a figure(actually I set it as button, but I hide it), I want a dialog box appear as a menu selection, eg:-there are 2 types of machine..A and B.Then, when I click A..a new window(window A) will appear. My second problem is, How to connect the button in main vi to subvi?I hope it should be clear for you. Please show me the simple example because i'm so stupid in LV :headbang:

Regards,

Roxe :lightbulb:

Hi,

I sent you your program modified expecting resolving your problem, but i don't know how you made your buttons because they don't work :o , You can made bottons with aspect you want, the LV have this options you don't need put buttons pictures. but you see the LV examples to learn about it, type controls in search. For link your subvi you must made connectors in that. rigth cliking in icon on front panel, show connector. and with this you can link all buttons and indicatores you want.

I hope this help you

regards

Download File:post-645-1095955723.vi

Download File:post-645-1095955798.vi

Hi,

You can made bottons with aspect you want, the LV have this options you don't need put buttons pictures.

1928[/snapback]

Hi roxe,

Yes, you don't need put button pictures(or use the Edit Text) on the button.

You can use the "Button Text" show your button function on the front panel.

1)Remove your text label

post-705-1095992612.png?width=400

2)Right-Click>>Visible Item>>Boolean Text.

post-705-1095992627.png?width=400