Subpane control problem in connecting wires

nageswar

I am new one to Labview . my requirement is to programmatically generate the subpanel control using labview scripting. i could not do connections between invoke node and subpanel. can any one suugest/guide me for this see the attachment , i want to generate the block diagram programmatically

post-26357-0-93832400-1312347831_thumb.p

Hi nagewar

You should wire ur errors and check the result. Is the path to Open VI Ref valid? If so, you will most likely find that the VI is not in a state that can be inserted into a subpanel. Change the execution order - insert the VI into the subpanel, then try running it.

Cheers

-JG

Hi nagewar

You should wire ur errors and check the result. Is the path to Open VI Ref valid? If so, you will most likely find that the VI is not in a state that can be inserted into a subpanel. Change the execution order - insert the VI into the subpanel, then try running it.

Cheers

-JG

thank you for your reply.

my problem is

i able to create all the blocks on BD and inter connected except the input of subpanel(VI Ref) with output of invokenode(reference out).

error is 1063 specified terminal not found on the object(invoke node).

thank you for your reply.

my problem is

i able to create all the blocks on BD and inter connected except the input of subpanel(VI Ref) with output of invokenode(reference out).

error is 1063 specified terminal not found on the object(invoke node).

Sorry, misread your post. wacko.gif

What I wrote was wrong anyways, I meant you to say you get an error (#1144) if the VI FP is open and you try inserting the VI.

Nevermind