Troubles with matlab script node

I have an error with matlab script node in labview; there is no comunication between them. As I saw in NI pages, this is a common error and I replaced the matscript.dll file (with version 7.0.0.2) that is in \resource and \Labview run time s NI said, but the thing doesn't go. Please, if someone knows something to repaire this failure, let me know.

Thanks

epravi

I'm using matlab 6.5. The problem is that I made an aplication that in my PC runs perfectly, but when I try to run it in whatever othe PC (I tried in three) there is no communication.

1888[/snapback]

Hi,

This is like crazy but in others pcs you have installed the same LV and same MatLab. If in the others pc the version you have is more recently as 6.5 the LV can't connect with him. That problem occurred to me because i've installed new matlab 7.0 and Matlab script don't work. the only version of matlab you can use is 6.5 or R13. in www.ni.com you can see this, because of address of activex :wacko :wacko: :