Icon equivalent of Ctrl+E (switch windows)

I'm not sure how many times I've used the group and alignment icons, but I'm sure not as many times as I've changed back and forth between the front panel and the block diagram. I think many of us have become comfortable with using Ctrl+E to switch without thinking but there are still those times when I'm using the mouse only for navigation on machines where it's just more convenient. This was also one of my largest frustrations when I was a LabVIEW beginner--trying to figure out how to switch windows and wondering why in the world there wasn't an easy to see icon that would do it instead of having to find the menu command. I think an icon to switch back and forth would be really nice and super convenient. Or better yet, if the toolbars were customizable like Microsoft apps, where you can add commands from the menu that either have their own icon or add in as text 'icons' that are really just buttons.

Or better yet, if the toolbars were customizable like Microsoft apps, where you can add commands from the menu that either have their own icon or add in as text 'icons' that are really just buttons

... and customizable & usable at runtime?

I don't mean as a set of booleans that spread over your diagram, but as a real toolbar with resize, move, visible, enabled,...!