Switching from reputation points to a "Like" system

I think this is a better way to show support and encouragement to a user's post and increases networking between community members. I "like" it!

I am up for trying anything new - so I like it to :)

Plus like works in mobile version when reps don't.

I've decided to try a new improvement on the LAVA reputation system. You can still give positive reputation points to individual posts. This has not changed, however now It is called a "Like" and your name shows below the post to indicate you like it.

I think this is a better way to show support and encouragement to a user's post and increases networking between community members. I "like" it!

I personally use the reputation system when I'm searching for a good answer in old topic. Previously there were green squares which was attracting attention while scrolling. Now "like" indicator is not as visible... New system is fine, because you can see whether author of the question likes the answer (so it could be a solution), but it would be good if i.e. background of "who like this" has some more attracting color.