NIWEEK 2011 Presentations

Neville D

I did take videos off every session that I went to with my new hd camcorder that I recently purchased. the problem is that a 1 hour session in about 5.5 gigabytes worth of data. This makes it difficult to post or stream.

Michael also has copies of all the videos I took. we are trying to figure out the best way to get the videos to the community. Either throug VI shots or Lava.

Also it's very likely that the most popular NI presentations will be respun into webinars in the future.

• Like 1

I did take videos off every session that I went to with my new hd camcorder that I recently purchased. the problem is that a 1 hour session in about 5.5 gigabytes worth of data. This makes it difficult to post or stream.

Michael also has copies of all the videos I took. we are trying to figure out the best way to get the videos to the community. Either throug VI shots or Lava.

Also it's very likely that the most popular NI presentations will be respun into webinars in the future.

Wow, I thought they would have compression on those things. Reminds me of when I handled raw AVI back in the day.

Anyways, sounds like a plan.

Can't wait.

Cheers for your time recording the sessions.

• 3 weeks later...