Goodbye Chris Bolin, Hello David Ladolcetta

jgcode

For hellos... ...You may already know him, but I wanted to give a shout-out and a warm LAVA (ha! get it?) welcome to David Ladolcetta (check him out on NI or LAVA).

David has taken over from Chris Bolin (NI, LAVA) in the role of Partner Producer Engineer.

He is the go-to man for LabVIEW Tools Network and along with Will Schoettler has been helping me out - kudos!

If you want to get your code published under your own brand etc. he is the person to contact (having said that, for all publishing though LAVA please contact me).

So, on behalf of the Community welcome to LAVA David!

And for goodbyes... ...Chris Bolin left around NI Week and was very helpful and supportive of OpenG and the LabVIEW Community in general and will be missed.

Among other things, Chris was the original author of the OpenG Toolkit which gives OpenG a presence on the LabVIEW Tools Network and links to the OpenG Libraries - you can read more about it here.

I would personally like to wish Chris all the best on his endevours post-NI (I heard he's off to MIT!) and that his work at NI was much appreciated.

Kind regards

Jonathon Green

Thanks for the shout-out and welcome Jon.

As the man said, if you have any questions about the LabVIEW Tools Network, Compatible With LabVIEW program, LabVIEW Add-on Dev Center or anything else about creating your own LabVIEW Add-on, please feel free to shoot me a message and I'm more than happy to help.

Peace, love and LAVA,

David

• Like 1