Help with c-Series Module Selection

BrentonLang

I'm needing two c-series Modules for the CompactDAQ. They are a GPS module and an accelerometer module. I know that S.E.A. sell a GPS c series module, but it is only compatible with cRIO, not cDAQ, obviously with the different interfaces.

Does anyone know of any companies that sell GPS and accelerometer modules for the cDAQ?

Thanks.

Don't think you'll have any luck with GPS. I am not certain but modules outside of data acquisition on cDAQ is very rare.

There are modules designed For reading from accelerometers but again not with anything built in. What you could do is get the module development kit and put a standard gps unit powered from the backplane but then run a serial cable out the front.

(null)

I know that S.E.A. sell a GPS c series module, but it is only compatible with cRIO, not cDAQ, obviously with the different interfaces.

Like you said, cRIO yes, cDAQ no. I've never used them, but I hear the S.E.A. modules are quite good - and they've been around for a long time (well, in cRIO terms).