event structure iuuse

• 1 month later...

Not fully understand what you are trying to ask but I guess you want to see when you can use the Boolean value change AND the mouse down at the same time, right. Since normally you click the control to fire a value change event for that button which means value change AND mouse down already. So what is the Boolean value change AND mouse down you can use for???? is the question.

I have create an example on what you can do with it.

The 1st Boolean button has the value change event: as you can see from the example, the string indicator doesnt clear after you clicked the button

The 2nd Boolean button (Boolean 2) has the value change AND mouse down, the string indicator shows the text WHILE you hold the button and clear it straight away after you release it.

Hope this is what you are after.

booleanandclick.vi

Not fully understand what you are trying to ask but I guess you want to see when you can use the Boolean value change AND the mouse down at the same time, right. Since normally you click the control to fire a value change event for that button which means value change AND mouse down already. So what is the Boolean value change AND mouse down you can use for???? is the question.

I have create an example on what you can do with it.

The 1st Boolean button has the value change event: as you can see from the example, the string indicator doesnt clear after you clicked the button

The 2nd Boolean button (Boolean 2) has the value change AND mouse down, the string indicator shows the text WHILE you hold the button and clear it straight away after you release it.

Hope this is what you are after.

thanks very much for your answer. but i am so sorry to tell you .because my labview's version is 2009,so i can't open your vi.