LabVIEW can generate QR code or not.

QRAsk

But do anyone know how to decode the Code 39 and QR code by using labview?

Any .dll library or zxing library can be used?

You can use the NI-IMAQ package for decoding barcodes.  I'm not 100% sure about Code 39 (frequently called 3 of 9), but I know it can decode QR codes.  

You can use the NI-IMAQ package for decoding barcodes.  I'm not 100% sure about Code 39 (frequently called 3 of 9), but I know it can decode QR codes.  

Are you sure NI-IMAQ contains the barcode functions? I thought NI-IMAQ only contains the functions that are directly necessary for getting image data into the computer. The actual processing of images is then done with NI Vision Development Module.

And to heng1991, this software may seem expensive but once you have exercised your patience with trying to get external libraries not crash when trying to create an interface in LabVIEW for them, you will very likely agree that this price has a reason. Especially since unless you are very experienced with interfacing to external libraries you are very likely to create a VI interface that may seem to work but will in fact corrupt data silently in real world applications.

Are you sure NI-IMAQ contains the barcode functions? I thought NI-IMAQ only contains the functions that are directly necessary for getting image data into the computer. The actual processing of images is then done with NI Vision Development Module.

And to heng1991, this software may seem expensive but once you have exercised your patience with trying to get external libraries not crash when trying to create an interface in LabVIEW for them, you will very likely agree that this price has a reason. Especially since unless you are very experienced with interfacing to external libraries you are very likely to create a VI interface that may seem to work but will in fact corrupt data silently in real world applications.

You're right.  It's in Vision.  I got bit by the same mistake 2 weeks ago and I thought I had memorized which is where.