Set Date and Time - 5 Week Month Doesn't Show Last Line

Spaaace

Hi all,

I'm working with Labview 9.0 (32-bit) on Windows 7 with a 125% system font size. When I open the Set Time and Date dialogue box, months with five lines of days cause the window to cut the last line in half. Is there any way to fix this?

I can't upgrade to a new version (my company only recently upgraded to Labview 2009, and wants to keep it for stability reasons) and I can't change the system font size because 125% is the standard.

If you're referring to the dialog I think you're referring to, it is a VI-based dialog and can be found here:

[LabVIEW]\resource\dialog\picktime.vi

It doesn't appear to be password-protected, so you should be able to modify it to fit your system settings. All of its support VIs live in picktime.llb next to the VI.

@Darren I've edited it, saved it, exited Labview, and restarted the computer, but the dialog that pops up still doesn't look like picktime.vi after I edited it. Just to clarify, this is the dialog that can be opened by clicking the calendar/clock icon on the right side of a Time Stamp Control (it shows up elsewhere too, but this is the case I'm mostly concerned with). Is there something that I'm not doing that I should be doing?

@mike5 It's mainly a graphical standard rather than a technical one, so the font still has to look like it's 125%.

Ok, then maybe picktime.vi is called elsewhere, and that dialog that comes up from the Timestamp is a built-in (i.e. not a VI) dialog? If that's the case, then yeah, short of modifying the application font settings like mike5 suggested, I don't have any other ideas.