CLA Summit 2012 Meetup

JeremyMarquis

How many of you are planning on attending the CLA Summit this year in Austin?

Are you arriving Sunday? Would you like to meet and mingle with other LAVA members? And eat free food?

I have loved the NI Week LAVA BBQ's (last year I won a flight back to Dallas in Norm's plane), and wanted to arrange a get together for this event.

G Systems will provide the food. Location is TBD, but will be nearby the event. Tentative time is 7pm-10pm.

Let me know if you are interested and I will make sure we have enough food. Drinks are on your own.

Can't wait to see you guys!

Edit:

Location and schedule have been determined!

(Please let me know if there is a way to edit the original post in this thread.)

Sunday, March 4th, 7-10pm (or later if you want to stay, closing is 2am)

The Hideout Pub

Big patio for the nice weather, dress comfortably.

On the Southbound Mopac Frontage Road between Parmer Ln. and Duval Rd. at the intersection of Waters Park Rd./Park Bend Dr., across Mopac from St. David's North Austin Medical Center.

Jeremy Marquis

CLA, CPI

www.gsystems.com

Edited by Michael Aivaliotis
  • Like 1

How many of you are planning on attending the CLA Summit this year in Austin?

Are you arriving Sunday? Would you like to meet and mingle with other LAVA members? And eat free food?

I have loved the NI Week LAVA BBQ's (last year I won a flight back to Dallas in Norm's plane), and wanted to arrange a get together for this event.

G Systems will provide the food. Location is TBD, but will be nearby the event. Tentative time is 7pm-10pm.

Let me know if you are interested and I will make sure we have enough food. Drinks are on your own.

Can't wait to see you guys!

Jeremy Marquis

CLA, CPI

www.gsystems.com

Jeremy,

Thank you so much for sponsoring this... Today (before I saw this post) I started to get worried that we didn't have anything planned for Sunday and Tuesday. You took care of Sunday. Thank you, thank you, thank you :):thumbup1:

Now for Tuesday, we are still open for suggestions: https://decibel.ni.com/content/message/33410#33410

Thanks,

Fab

(Please let me know if there is a way to edit the original post in this thread.)

The Hideout Pub

Big patio for the nice weather, dress comfortably.

On the Southbound Mopac Frontage Road between Parmer Ln. and Duval Rd. at the intersection of Waters Park Rd./Park Bend Dr., across Mopac from St. David's North Austin Medical Center.

If you're arriving in Austin tomorrow, the Austin Kite Festival is in Zilker Park. 11am to whenever people get tired of flying.

http://www.zilkerkitefestival.com/

The Hideout Pub

I might be there... I just saw this post and have to coordinate plans with people tomorrow before I can say for certain.