The happy birthday corner

Sarah83

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This requires you to enter your birth date in your profile. Unfortunately many are hesitant to do so.

2425[/snapback]

That's because it stops us old farts discriminating against you young bucks :laugh:

Couldn't we geekify this a little and instead use our "birthday" as the first day we had a program run on a 'computer' (other than an abacus or calculator). I'll chip in and say mine was 1978. They were punch cards and I had to post them (that's snail mail) to the computing centre where it would be executed and a week later the cards, listing and results would be posted back.

Aaah the good old days when desk checking your syntax and your algorithm actually meant something ...

cheers, Alex.

This requires you to enter your birth date in your profile. Unfortunately many are hesitant to do so.

2425[/snapback]

Yes, same thing is to fill in the real name. I don't know what could be so bad to complete this :unsure:

No one will be discriminate because of his/her age :o

It is interesting to see how old other people are subject to the years they were programming with LV :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...