Help please

• 3 years later...

QUOTE(sara @ Nov 23 2007, 06:34 AM)

actually I have DAQ which give asignal to open and close valves in specifies time to watering plants ...

please help me I dont have much enough experince in labview...

Again, what have you tried so far? We can't solve your problem for you, but if you show us what you've done we can help you understand what's right or wrong with it.

If you haven't done anything yet, start by looking at the examples provided in the LabVIEW Help (Help >> Find Examples...). You can search for examples that will show you how to control the DIO lines on your hardware. You can also find basic information on how to write programs in LabVIEW by going to Help >> Search the LabVIEW Help.... There's an entire section in the help called Introduction to LabVIEW.

QUOTE(sara @ Nov 23 2007, 06:34 AM)

actually I have DAQ which give asignal to open and close valves in specifies time to watering plants ...

please help me I dont have much enough experince in labview...

Again, what have you tried so far? We can't solve your problem for you, but if you show us what you've done we can help you understand what's right or wrong with it.

If you haven't done anything yet, start by looking at the examples provided in the LabVIEW Help (Help >> Find Examples...). You can search for examples that will show you how to control the DIO lines on your hardware. You can also find basic information on how to write programs in LabVIEW by going to Help >> Search the LabVIEW Help.... There's an entire section in the help called Introduction to LabVIEW.

QUOTE(sara @ Nov 23 2007, 10:14 AM)

I want to water my plants in tme moring for example and i dont know how i can make atimer for my program

If you can demonstrate what you do know how to do, it will be easier to fill in the gaps. Upload some code or a screenshot of what you have tried. You will find you won't get a lot of help until you do so. Not that we are mean, but it is so much easier to help you out if you show what you have tried.

QUOTE(sara @ Nov 23 2007, 10:14 AM)

I want to water my plants in tme moring for example and i dont know how i can make atimer for my program

If you can demonstrate what you do know how to do, it will be easier to fill in the gaps. Upload some code or a screenshot of what you have tried. You will find you won't get a lot of help until you do so. Not that we are mean, but it is so much easier to help you out if you show what you have tried.

• 2 months later...

I have some problem to understand you. I use the function circle on the picture to retrieve current date and time on the PC and it never returns error! If you could join a sample of your could code it would be easier for us to help you ;)

QUOTE(sara @ Jan 28 2008, 09:30 AM)

Thanks for your reply

but when I use format Date/time string i have error .

Can you see what i do in labview , i need to record the value of the date only in my table...

please i really need your help....