Block Controls

Hello!!!

I'm using a Event Structure in my application and i use the value change event in some of my controls. I'm trying to do is ignore same control events when i want. If i select the "Application Exit?" event there are an element for i discard that event but in "value change" event that element is not there.

There are any chance to block the controls?

Best regards

Paulo Almeida

I assume you want to selectively monitor controls? For example, sometimes you look for a value change and sometimes you ignore it?

This is possible by using dynamic event registration. Without going into too much detail, this allows you to register a control and monitor events on it. When you do not want to monitor events then you would temporarily unregister the control.

I recommend that you investigate the LabVIEW event examples. There are several examples that show you how to do this. Go into your labview example finder in your help. If you have more questions after this then come back and I can help you out. I've used this extensively.