NI Week session calendar

Jordan Kuehn

• 3 weeks later...

The session register is up and running.

Access the NIWeek App online or on your smart phone.

You will need your confirmation number to sign in.

For some strange reason there is only one 'What's New in LabVIEW 2012' session and it conflicts with one that JKI guys are doing. Bummer...

• Like 2

I tried that also by clicking on "Forgot Your Confirmation Number?". When I fill out my email and last name I get. "We could not find your information in the system."

That is different than what I got. It did tell me that the number I put in from the NI email couldn't be found, but it successfully found my number via my email. Perhaps try a different address?

On another note, this system is a bit confusing as compared to last year. Seems like they found something new and kewl :cool: and jumped on it. I don't need twitter integration or a public profile when scheduling for a conference.

That is different than what I got. It did tell me that the number I put in from the NI email couldn't be found, but it successfully found my number via my email. Perhaps try a different address?

Still no luck, trying to be patient! :angry:

I got an email from NI with the links and my access code. I would have assumed everyone who is registered and paid in full should have gotten the same email. Maybe I am a beta tester of the system?

I would check your registration with NI to verify everything is correct.

So I finally figured out how to signup for NI Week sessions.

It's not exactly straight forward so here is what I did to get connected

1: Go to http://portal.niw2012.alliancetech.com/

and register.

2: they will ask you for your confirmation number.

It is not the one I thought it was NW##-##### Didn't work

So I had to request that they emal it to me.

It ended up being a 5 digit number that I had never seen before.

After using the new number I was able to log in and build my profile and schedule.

Looking forward to NI week

See you there

Mark

• Like 1

Mark,

Thanks for posting.

I did a search in my e-mail and I found out that 6 days ago I got an e-mail with the subject: "Create your custom NIWeek 2012 schedule now!" It had the 5 digits confirmation number. Somehow I missed it, perhaps it is because of the amount of e-mails that I get from NI ;)

See you there,

Fab

The iPhone app didn't work for me. I had already created my profile and agenda on the computer. Everything works great from my PC and I can access the modile website on my iPhone but the app never lets me log in. I did the "Forgot my password" to double check but it still never lets me login. Not sure if it's my phone or the app?? I have a 3Gs with iOS 5.1.1. Anyone else have good luck with this configuration?

The iPhone app didn't work for me. I had already created my profile and agenda on the computer. Everything works great from my PC and I can access the modile website on my iPhone but the app never lets me log in. I did the "Forgot my password" to double check but it still never lets me login. Not sure if it's my phone or the app?? I have a 3Gs with iOS 5.1.1. Anyone else have good luck with this configuration?

worst case you can download the calendar (.ics) format and import it to whatever you have you iphone calendar synced with.

I have used both. They both seem to work, but the mobile app does not show my personal events I have setup.

The mobile app is better at showing me what other sessions are available at a particular time.

Cant believe my whole calendar is fully booked and I had to skip several key sessions again. NI really needs to gauge interest in the sessions before they lock in times so they can avoid overlap of the most popular ones.