GOOP strict typedef controls

I'm a little confused. After using GOOP, the data clusters that are generated are strictly typedefed, but can't be opened directly from the right click menu. I can use Advanced > Customize... as usual, but normally for my strict typedef controls, the Update from Typedef and Open Typedef options are enabled on the right click menu. What is the reason or idea behind these menu options being disabled and is there a way to enable them without interfering with the reason I'm guessing they are probably like that in the first place?

I reorganized the layout of the templates used by goop (include strict type defs), to my personal layout, and i've got no problems.

2581[/snapback]

I looked at doing this but goop library is passworded... my second option then has been to do the modifications to each class after I make it--is this what you're referring to? Or is there a way to make it actually generate the customized files you want in the first place?

I'm a little confused.  After using GOOP, the data clusters that are generated are strictly typedefed, but can't be opened directly from the right click menu.  I can use Advanced > Customize... as usual, but normally for my strict typedef controls, the Update from Typedef and Open Typedef options are enabled on the right click menu.  What is the reason or idea behind these menu options being disabled and is there a way to enable them without interfering with the reason I'm guessing they are probably like that in the first place?

2575[/snapback]

When you make canges on the data-cluster in GOOP (downloaded from NI) you'll have to also re-save the object reference. Otherwise you have broken methods.

Didier