Static VI reference give error when run packed library

After I build my code to the packed library, when i run it, it always give the error when load the subvi which is called by the static VI reference.

The error message is like that "Built Application or Shared Library(DLL):Make sure all dynamically loaded VIs were properly included in the build specification for the application or shared library."

Is there anybody met this problem before?

The part of my code is attached.

post-27377-0-11282000-1342516459_thumb.p

Lordexod's solution isn't going to help you.

If the VI that you're wanting to run is the exact same as the one that you have in the static VI reference, then just get rid of the Open VI Reference node entirely and wire the static VI reference directly into the subpanel invoke node and the Call By Reference node. Update your Build Specification to tell that VI it to keep its front panel.

If the VI that you want to load is not the exact same as the VI that you're using in the static VI reference, and the VI is going to be outside the EXE, that's the only time that you have to use the path. Use this code for opening the VI reference:

post-5877-0-93922600-1342587547.png

The Application Directory function will be relative to your project file in the dev environment and relative to the EXE when you build.

geoffrey, the basic problem with your code is the path you specified.

The regular path of a vi inside an lvlibp will look like xxx.lvlibp/xxx.vi.

However, in order to access it you need the path generated by the block: "get exported file list.vi" from programming -> file io -> advanced file functions -> packed library.

The path generated from there will look like xxx.lvlibp:xxx.vi. The ":" represent content of a containing file which is logical since you can't see in the explorer a file named xxx.lvlibp/xxx.vi.