Can HTTP Client VIs be used to download a file?

In this topic I was helped to understand how to use the HTTP Client VIs to connect to a HTTPS server.

I have manged to use those Client VIs to gather sufficient (dynamic) information from the server to form the dynamic download links for a series of CSV data files that the server can provide. The HTTP Client VIs seem to me to be able to only return web page header and body information. I have not found a way to use them to grab a file specified by a URL. Is there a way to do this with them? The HTTP Client VIs make use of "Client Handle" RefNums to identify the open connection. Are there other VIs available in the VI library that can also use these same Client Handles and which can transfer a file?

Thanks!

I had tried feeding the URL (URI?) for the target CSV file to GET.VI and all I got in response was a "you are being redirected" in the "body" return string (or else the designated file if I passed a file name to GET). If GET truely is the correct way to do this then I guess I need to revisit my methods of producing the request...

Thanks.