Why delay ? i use DAQ card..

MagicKillos

Thanks Jimmy-Chen......

I use counter 0 to count 90.5 Hz 5 volt square-waves, the counter 1 count 3 Hz 5 volt square-waves, and picks up the part not balanced vibration voltage value with AI0, but DO0 outputs 5 volt signals is the actuation supplements and corrects supposes spare.

When judges the counter 1 square-wave, enulls the counter 0 sides wave numbers. The counter 0 and 1 grasps the signal is synchronization, when the counter every time counts sprinkles to 32 can enull. The counter 0 every time counts a side slope, grasps time of AI the voltage value to the array in.

The question is the counter all can normally count, but VI is unable every time counts when the counter a signal to put in immediately the AI voltage value in the array, causes my 4*8 in the array to be able to have the blank space appearance, obviously is the formula has the detention the phenomenon.

The main reason I want to be AI, carries out the speed said, AI spend more time to pick up, said by a beginner, I really did not know how solved, asks each position to instruct my, thanked.

PS.The chart too is big, not good grasps, has the need the speech, I may pass on VI on.

killos.