LabVIEW "Everywhere" now extends to the movie theater near you*!

crelf

• 3 weeks later...

I just returned from this event and it was terrible. It was just an extended version of NI's standard sales pitch with some demonstrations in the dark and a couple of NI Week clips from 2011. I kept thinking that at some point the sales pitch would end and that meaningful information would be presented, but it never did. I'd like to have those hours back.

I just returned from this event and it was terrible. It was just an extended version of NI's standard sales pitch with some demonstrations in the dark and a couple of NI Week clips from 2011. I kept thinking that at some point the sales pitch would end and that meaningful information would be presented, but it never did. I'd like to have those hours back.

I'm sure NI would love to hear your feed back. That being said I mostly agree. I knew it was bad when I noticed one of the members of the audience remoted into his machine at work with his iphone and was doing LabVIEW work from his phone.

I did like how they mentioned some of their new hardware platforms, but I already knew about the. What I didn't know about is LabVIEW's new 2012 features which I was happy to see them demonstrate.