Error 13 Resource problem

Azazel

Hello,

Damn this 7.1, since upgrading I have all of these new problems with my old working vi's. Has anyone else noticed this problem. My latest issue is with a while loop and stop button. I have my code inside a while loop with a "stop" button controlling the the while loop. In 7.0 this allowed me to stop my program at will, but now it says:

Error 13 occurred at an unidentified location

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW: Resource file not found.

I don't really understand the resource applications of labview and was playing around with the tools->options->path menu tring to get it to work....but with no success.

Any suggestions

Azazel

Damn this 7.1, since upgrading I have all of these new problems with my old working vi's.
This is why i'm still running 7.1 ;)
Has anyone else noticed this problem.  My latest issue is with a while loop and stop button.

I don't think the problem has anything to do with your stop button or the loop itself. It is probably related to what happens in your code after the loop stops. What code runs after it.

I have my code inside a while loop with a "stop" button controlling the the while loop.  In 7.0  this allowed me to stop my program at will, but now it says:

Error 13 occurred at an unidentified location

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW:  Resource file not found.

Hmm, Is this a built application or VI's? Have you installed all the required modules in LV for your program? Perhaps during the upgrade you didn't install something that you should have?
I don't really understand the resource applications of labview and was playing around with the tools->options->path menu tring to get it to work....but with no success.

Any suggestions

Azazel

Yes, well I don't think there will be anything in the options that will help you here.