Run-Time menus

Hello for all

I have a buttons which are associate at a action, now i want associate an run-time menu item at that action. i use the event structure for make the action of the buttons. If i add Menu Selection(user) to value change of button, the item of menu in event structer dissapear....

There are any way to associate the action of a button to the intem of run-time menu

Thanks

Hello for all

I have a buttons which are associate at a action, now i want associate an run-time menu item at that action. i use the event structure for make the action of the buttons. If i add Menu Selection(user) to value change of button, the item of menu in event structer dissapear....

There are any way to associate the action of a button to the intem of run-time menu

Thanks

2695[/snapback]

I had no problem to add an event Menu selection(User) to the value changed event.

But if you have multiple buttons you can not use this method.

My suggestion is to create an event case for all menu seletions and use the property value(signaling) to fire the event of the associated button.

Good luck

alex

• 7 months later...

Hey everybody!

I was creating my own run-time menu option, and noticed that if (during runtime) the option is selected a second time it wont do what it should :thumbdown:. I circumvented this originally with an event structure, but i was wondering if there is any other way to deal with it, as it is not worth the trouble to add an event structure at this point.

Thanks!