Key Navigation to Boolean

Hi,

I want assign just alphabet keys alone (a,b,c,d...) to boolean buttons. I have around 10 boolean buttons in front panel. Each boolean button assign to alphabet key. So operator can just the hit keys assigned. I don't want assign keys with ALT, CTRL or SHIFT buttons.

Can any one help for me in this regard.

Mukesh Kannan

2701[/snapback]

Register for keypress events in the VI and then set the Value (Signalling) property of the appropriate buttons.

• 6 months later...
Register for keypress events in the VI and then set the Value (Signalling) property of the appropriate buttons.

2702[/snapback]

is it possble to do this with mouse buttons in LV 6.1? and if so, how? sorry, i'm new to the program and need any help you can offer. thanks... :thumbup:

is it possble to do this with mouse buttons in LV 6.1? and if so, how? sorry, i'm new to the program and need any help you can offer. thanks... :thumbup:

4905[/snapback]

Well, I would like to see that mouse with 10 buttons ;-)

Honestly though, just as you have Key Up and Key Down events on VI level (posted on any key pressed) you also have Mouse Down and Mouse Up on the VI level and not just a control level.

Rolf Kalbermatter

Ask and ye shall receive.  :laugh:

http://www.geniusnet.co.uk/pages/english/mouse/m05.htm

I've just been researching mice, after going through 3 MS Explorers in 13 mos.

Barrie

4933[/snapback]

Oh, well! Probably not for me. I'm to old to try to learn to handle such a beast. I can get knots in my fingers by using a three button mouse with scroll wheel already.

Rolf Kalbermatter