Quick Drop Plugins location

Oops, I just double-checked in the code. The [LabVIEW Data]Quick Drop Plugins location for shared plugins is supported in LabVIEW 2010 and later. If you're in LabVIEW 2009, you have to put your plugin in the [LabVIEW 2009]resource location.

Oops, I just double-checked in the code. The [LabVIEW Data]VI Analyzer Tests location for shared plugins is supported in LabVIEW 2010 and later. If you're in LabVIEW 2009, you have to put your plugin in the [LabVIEW 2009]resource location.

Clarification question:  The place to put shared QD plugins is [Labview Data]VI Analyzer Tests, not [Labview Data]Quick Drop Plugins, correct?  And since LV apparently does not create that folder by default we should create it ourself?

*sigh of relief*

With your original post not getting any questions I thought I wasn't understanding something that was perfectly clear to everyone else.  There's nothing quite as confidence-shattering as feeling like the dumbest person in the room.  :)