rf transceiver testing using labview

hello 

i trying to conduct various tests on my cc1101 and adf7021-N transceiver.i think i require RFSG and RFSA and labview modulation tool kit for doing the tests moreover the hardware which i have cannot be interfaced with labview so can anybody is there  tool kit which will enough for me to do the complete testing of my rf transceivers as i feel buying all those three equipments is costly

What do you need to test on these devices?

Are you a developer of these chipsets or are you simply using them and want to validate their performance? (I assume the latter)

Or rather are you trying to ensure that the bits that you are sending out / receiving are correct? (not really measuring, just sending and receiving data)

Also, what hardware do you have that can't be interfaced to LabVIEW? (there isn't much that is 'impossible' for LabVIEW to interface with)

Are you simply saying that there are not LabVIEW drivers for what you are working with? Are there c or .NET dll?

What modulation scheme are you planning to use with these transceiver?

Which measurements do you want?

Do you know how good of a piece of test equipment you need?

I'd like to help, but we need some more information beyond what you've supplied to give valuable answers.

Best Regards

Norman Kirchner

Senior RF Systems Engineer

National Instruments

~,~