structure border color

Ale914

I think he is referring to how to do this with Scripting. I don't think there is a way. If you search for the Private_Class_Generator page here on LAVA

http://forums.lavausergroup.org/index.php?...class_generator

and run the generator you get refs to all kinds of diagram objects, including the loops. Selecting a while loop ref and constant and wire property and invoke nodes and you don't find a property for setting the color. And this is even with all the super duper secret INI file settings turned on that someone exposed on Info-LabVIEW a little while back.

I think we are waiting for LV 8.0 or the Scripting Toolkit to be formally released by NI.

super duper secret INI file settings turned on

2908[/snapback]

AFIK the super duper secret INI file settings only cause that the vi-scripting properties/methods are visibile in the properties/methods right-click-menu ...

there is no difference if you copy the nodes from an other vi or create them by right-clicking ...

best regards,

cb

AFIK the super duper secret INI file settings only cause that the vi-scripting properties/methods are visibile in the properties/methods right-click-menu ...

there is no difference if you copy the nodes from an other vi or create them by right-clicking ...

2928[/snapback]

Yes, there is no difference, however to copy the nodes from an other vi assumes that you already have another vi to copy from.