Euro CLA Summit

Roderic

Hello,

I had to leave early so I apologize to all I was not able to say goodbye to.

it was a great experience meeting so many talented Architects, I wish I could meet more people but I didn't have enough time. 

I wanted to especially thank Aristos Queue for his invaluable insights during the summit (answering a lot of questions with an impressive accuracy!)

Hope you all enjoyed your stay in Paris! 

• Like 2

It was an honor meeting many of you in person for the first time (including all on the thread so far, except I don't recognize the pseudonym Tyler Durden... even if I did, the first rule would be not to talk about it). Consider my calendar booked for Europe for next year, and in the meantime i hope you're able to make it out to Austin for NIWeek.  :cool:

• Like 1

Awesome summit, thanks to all of you who were able to be there and contribute to this awesome event.

All of the slides from the community day with the exceptions of Jim Kiring's (they're coming soon) are now posted on the CLA Community page at https://decibel.ni.com/content/groups/certified-labview-architects?view=documents

Looking forward to NI Week, hope to see many of you there !

Chris

CLA Chairperson emeritus

• Like 1

Many of us would probably find that content interesting, but we aren't allowed to access it. Any chance you can share those presentations somewhere public, so that those of us who are not CLAs can learn from them? If not, could you please refrain from posting links to private communities in public locations?

• Like 1