mass compile - bad vi

Hey Guys,

I had to use mass compile first time in my life and now I'm wondering what some of the errors wants to tell me?!  :unsure:

The VIs which are colored in the attached picture are definitely not broken, no broken arrow or were there any problems with them for now.

So, how to get rid of these errors? Or why do I get these?

Thanks

Sagi

post-34902-0-19327100-1367932836_thumb.p

A bad VI generally does refer to a broken VI, so I would expect that they would be broken.

One explanation would be that these VIs are meant to run on a real-time target and you mass compile them from a desktop target, where they try to use features unavailable on the desktop and therefore appear broken. Once you open them through a project, they're not broken because you opened them on the correct target.

I'm told that if you right click the project in the project tree and select the mass compile option, then things would compile on the correct target, but I don't have any experience with this myself.

One explanation would be that these VIs are meant to run on a real-time target and you mass compile them from a desktop target, where they try to use features unavailable on the desktop and therefore appear broken. Once you open them through a project, they're not broken because you opened them on the correct target

Thanks, that would explain the errors :) it's exactly as you said, these VIs are meant to run on a RT-Target