Best Practices for Documenting Actor Framework Programming

I've been working with the Actor Framework for a little while now, and have been watching some of the CLA Summit videos (thanks for those btw!) and I'm wondering what is the best practice for documenting the architecture of a system built with the Actor Framework.  In one of the videos AQ mentions that UML doesn't have a representation for this.  The class hierarchy gives a small glimpse into what is going on, but doesn't describe how the actors are interacting and the messages that are being passed between them.  I gave the Symbio tool a quick glance and it didn't immediately seem to provide the outline I was looking for.  I want to be able to generate a diagram quickly and easily that describes the architecture so I can hand it to someone and say this is how things work.  I can create something by hand that is UMLish but I'm wanting to ask all of you guys to see what your approaches have been.

Both of those look good to me.  From your response I take it that there is no consensus yet though.  If I were to go and make a one-off diagram, it would likely look something like what you made in your example, but if there is a 'right' way to go about doing this I'd like to conform to a standard.  If one doesn't exist, it should.