Ready To Go To NIWEEK 2013!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The web interface seems to be working fine now.  And the app works too.  You must use the forgot password tool to get an initial password, apparently, to get the app to work.

I was able to book all my sessions.  Not too bad this year.  Got all my #1 choices and only had to skip a few #2s due to conflicts.

The web interface seems to be working fine now.  And the app works too.  You must use the forgot password tool to get an initial password, apparently, to get the app to work.

I was able to book all my sessions.  Not too bad this year.  Got all my #1 choices and only had to skip a few #2s due to conflicts.

Ah, I misinterpreted the email.  The "/" character separates the user name and password rather than providing some extra secure password.  Doh!

The schedule is 'official' now.  And they have moved a few sessions around since I first set mine up.  But, I was able to fill all my slots with something and managed to fit in most of what I wanted to see.  Unlike past years where all the best sessions were scheduled at the same time!

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

WOO HOO!!! (sorry for the caps)

It looks like (pending any major issues) that I will be going to NI Week for the first time.  Not fully sure what to expect but I'm excited and can't wait to meet more LabVIEW nerds, and see what NI has to offer.  

I know there are a few here that owe me a beer, and a few that I owe to, so I hope we can square away some of that debt.