Now I'm suing Control Design and Simulation, I would like to ask that if I'm created Transfer function in the Simulation, and I want to convert to Control Design, by using , how can I use it? please recommence me, thanks.

If you created a TF model in Simulation module, and you do not want to create a new model and use some of the functions of the Control Design toolkit, if I am not wrong you could use it using that function you say. (CD Convert from Simulation to Control Design.vi). If the TF model you created is a continuous model, if I am not wrong, you can connect that model directly to the function and set the sampling period equal to zero. But then if the model you created is discrete, you may also do the same but this time putting in dt, the sampling period of the discretization. But, if the model you created is continuous and you want to use a discrete equivalent, you must set dt equal to zero in the conversion bewteen systems and then add a discretization function on the Control Design Toolkit,  CD Convert Continuous to Discrete.vi because just putting a value nonzero of sampling time at the conversion is by no means a discrete equivalent of the model. Hope this works for you! Best Regards, Javi.

• Like 1