For those who achieved the CLA, about what percentage of the [Covers: ] tags did you meet?

Hey, me again. Sorry for so many annoying questions about the CLA.

I did my third run-through of the ATM Practice. In 3hr10min, I managed to hit just over 70% of the requirement tags. (I subtracted 50 minutes because I assume I'll lose that much time getting used to the new problem.)

I'm wondering: is this close to enough? For those who passed, about what fraction of the requirement tags did you have down, with at least a comment for documentation? I'm worried that near-100% is expected.

Thanks guys.

Hi Mike,

I got 92% for requirements coverage. 

I don't think they expect you to be near 100% but if you only hit 70% you'll need to do well at the architecture IMO it would be easier to get points from the requirement tags.

Hope this helps

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback, guys!

In terms of actually meeting a [Covers] tag, did you use mostly commenting or did you also have a lot of code in place? I was leaning heavily into documentation, with the absolute bare minimum of code: almost no primitives other than unbundle/bundle, case structures, calls to my own subVI stubs, little else. Is that enough?