Running the 2D picture,how to make it full of the windows screen

Well you can start by not quadruple posting the same question.  Seriously this is bad internet etiquette to have on any forum. 

That being said I do have a solution for your question which uses the .NET picture box.  The reason I used that instead of the native 2D picture control is because it has the Stretch, or Zoom feature that resizes images very nicely.  LabVIEW's picture control does have the Zoom Factor but it makes the image look like crap.

I made the picture box control fit to the panel, and then set the panel to resize objects as the window resizes.  This gives a more or less fluid resizing of the image.

Picture Full Screen.zip

• Like 1
The reason I used that instead of the native 2D picture control is because it has the Stretch, or Zoom feature that resizes images very nicely.  LabVIEW's picture control does have the Zoom Factor but it makes the image look like crap.

I really wish the LabVIEW picture control would be improved. It scales vector based images just fine but does so horribly for raster content. When you look at performance considerations the opposite is true: it can handle huge raster images, but even a moderate amount of vector content absolutely kills any hope of having a fluid experience.

• Like 2

At first,sorry about the internet etiquette.I'm a Chinese and this is the first time for me to use the forum posts in English.There are so much things to learn.so it's great honor to talk with you .I'll do better next time.You two have the master level,the two ideas are very useful .I want my Chinese friends to know you so we can learn from each other not only the LabVIEW but also the culture about your country.

Yeah,I've done it as you said.Only in this way,can I get the right resolution ratio.This is my Skype account:zlb1988122@live.cn.If possible,may I have your Skype or MSN account?Thank you,Sir.

Edited by Oliver Zhu