Executable Menu Bar corrupted

Not sure if this is the right topic, but...

I have a project that when I go o build the menu bar and all pop-ups seem to come up in random characters. Any one know why this would occur? The controls/indicators seem to be fine. Also, it is not unicode, which I have researched has a CAR. This does not affect the VIs themselves. When I open the VI they appear fine. Any Ideas?

Also note that I have not changed the menu at all, ie te menu is not custom menu, it is LabVIEWs default menu when building.

post-30156-0-52648200-1374498049_thumb.p

Is there a region issue?  Was the EXE build on a OS that was not in English, then ran on one that is?  If it is built, and ran in the same environment, is there any odd characters in the menus?  By that I mean things you don't find on a standard QWERTY keyboard?  Just guessing.

Something like this happened to me in LV 2011.  After going through many posts and having no success, I was able to move the project to 2012 and have not had the issue since with either existing 2011 projects or the one moved to 2012.  YMMV, and I would hardly call it a fix.

The project was built on an English OS (Windows 7 64-bit). Everything should be QWERTY. I don't have 2012 to try and upgrade. By the way I am using LV2011 SP1.

Yair, I did try this. The lvapp.rsc was missing in 2011, I tried copying another one from 2011 with no success. I tried copying 2010s versdion of the English file with partial success. The character displayed in English, but now the application crashes everytime. Any other ideas?

Thanks for the help!

Just tried the French .rsc file and it changed all to French with no crash. So getting closer. I think I just need the English v2011 of this file.

UPDATE: Got it! The 2012 version works in 2011. Thanks for all the help!

UPDATE: Nevermind, that causes the my versioning to be incorrect and then I can't open the project :(