homework problem

arking

write a VI with a control to select the range for the sub VI (2) and that looks at the output array. it compares a specific elecment with the mean (element to be chosen by a control) and if element < mean generates a graph of

y = 1/1+(x - 2) ^ 2 for - 10 < x < 10

if element > mean generates a graph of y = e ^ -(x - 2)^2 for -10 < x < 10 and urn on an LED indicator.

1 second after the graph is generated the program should generate a chat of 10 sin x + random number , where x increments in units of pie/180 for as long as a switch is in the on position.

write a VI that generates an array of 10 random numbers with a control that allows the user to select the range

0 -> 10

0 -> 100

0 -> 1000

the program should also calculate the average of the 10 numbers.

if someone has lab view 7 can u send an attachment along with the answer

thanks alot

unbelievable!

I have just posted a problem, but would like to think I approached it:

a) in a pleasant manner

b) actually show an understanding of the problem at hand

and

c) haven't asked someone to do my assignment lol - merely asked for someone to possibly suggest a very basic framework which may allow sync'd comms - the rest of it, despite being mammoth, I can get my head round 'in theory' :D

hey Jim u got jokes 4 ur information i just took lab view to get a taste about programming this has nothing to do with wasting my time in school trust me if i am wasting my time in school i would not be in school, so u better get ur facts right i am just taking this class as an elective to get an idea off different stuff in different fields. i am sure u wasted ur time sitting on ur fat a$$ doing nothing 4 huge paying salary. Think about it . no disrespect

Actually i have an idea to do the first problem but the second one forget it i dont know how to do that problem :( but thanks alot 4 ur help guys

People are willing to help, but you have got to show that you attempted to do something.

Upload a VI or two to show what you have so far.

A blanket request for someone to send you the solutions is perceived as plain laziness

and amounts to cheating.

It seems to me you may need to speak to your instructor again because you appear not to even understand what the exact requirements of the homework problems are.

hey Jim u got jokes 4 ur information i just took  lab view to get a taste about programming this has nothing to do with wasting my time in school trust me if i am wasting my time in school i would not be in school, so u better get ur facts right i am just taking this class as an elective to get an idea off different stuff in different fields. i am sure u wasted ur time sitting on ur fat a$$ doing nothing 4 huge paying salary. Think about it . no disrespect 

Actually i have an idea to do the first problem but the second one forget it i dont know how to do that problem  :(   but thanks alot 4 ur help guys

3090[/snapback]

My comment was meant to rattle your cage -- it obviously worked. So, you can take it as a personal assault, but hopefully you will take it as an insight. Whether or not you need to take a class for credits, doesn't mean that you can violate the code of academic ethics by asking people to help you cheat. There is an epidemic of cheating on college campuses these days, and it is sad to see an opportunity to learn, wasted. I used to teach a college LabVIEW class, and had to drop/flunk cheaters out of my class -- it's not fun for anyone.

Additionally, you've got a bit to learn about participation in a volunteer support and discussion forum. Here's a reading assignment (yes, there will be a quiz):

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way >> Don't post homework questions

Here's a reading assignment (yes, there will be a quiz):

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way >> Don't post homework questions

3110[/snapback]

Jim, excellent link. I've added it to the bottom of my Guide (which I also recommend everyone to read).

I want to emphasize one point that the Personal Message (PM) system on the LAVA Forums should not be abused. Please don't PM people on these forums for LabVIEW assistance. Especially after you've already posted your question on the Forums. It is a personal choice for someone to respond to a question on the Forums. A PM is Personal (hence the name). Would you go around town knocking on the doors of people you don't know asking for LV help? No, so why would you do the same on the internet? Most of the time, a PM triggers an email notification to the recipient which can be even more annoying. Please think twice before sending a PM. If the person has not responded to your question on the Forums then what makes you think they will respond in person? I think your chances of getting a response from thousands of readers is better than just a response from one.... 'nuf said.