NIWeek 2013 Videos

Mark Balla

Hello everybody,

If you downloaded the videos before today, you don't have the video of my presentation.

Mark just uploaded the video for my presentation. We removed the demo part, my customer requested to wait until they release their product. As soon as they release it, we will post the video in its entirety. 

Thanks,

Fab

I know it's hasn't even been a week since NI Week ended but does anyone know about the availability of presented slide material?  Throughout the conference I would hear presenters say something like "All this material will be available online".  So my question is will there be an aggregate place similar to this one for presentation material?  And if so when can we expect to see it?

I know it's hasn't even been a week since NI Week ended but does anyone know about the availability of presented slide material?  Throughout the conference I would hear presenters say something like "All this material will be available online".  So my question is will there be an aggregate place similar to this one for presentation material?  And if so when can we expect to see it?

Last year they were posted at https://decibel.ni.com/content/groups/niweek-2012?view=documents

I don't see a niweek-2013 community yet, I guess we will get a notification in the next couple of weeks

Josh Bates from Rockwell Collins

Has generously donated 3 additional videos that he recorded at NI week

• Bob Preis_LabVIEW Application Builder - Tips and Tricks for Deploying Desktop Applications
  • Mike Aivaliotis_Making the Most of New User Event Features in LabVIEW 2013
  • What’s New in LabVIEW 2013

Thanks Josh

• 4 weeks later...