graph pallete of xy graphs

K Waris

Is it possible to use the data analysis tools in the graph pallete of xy graph using external boolean buttons? I have a requirement where the application zoom in/out and other functions in the graph palletes must trigger using the function keys of the key board. I looked in the property nodes but there doesn't seem like a way out??

Any ideas??

Best Regards
K Waris

Is it possible to use the data analysis tools in the graph pallete of xy graph using external boolean buttons? I have a requirement where the application zoom in/out and other functions in the graph palletes must trigger using the function keys of the key board. I looked in the property nodes but there doesn't seem like a way out??

Any ideas??

Best Regards

K Waris

Yes there exists properties to modify the graph axis info.  One demo (that I haven't found yet) was shown off at NI Week to allow a graph to be zoomed in using the scroll wheel.  This was to show off the new mouse scroll event.

Select the active scale property for either the X or the Y scale.  This is a zero index value so if your graph only has one X and wire a 0 to it.  Then you'll probably want to change the autoscale to be no auto scale.  Under the X Scale Property set the Scale Fit to 0 which is no scale (the help describes the others).  Then you can set the X Scale, Range, Minimum and Maximum.  This will set the minimum and maximum that the X will be.  You can do the same for the Y scale as well.