Error -2147467259 when program is deployed as a web service

Hi all,

I've developed program that calls subvi that queries data from MySQL data base. It works fine till I publish it as a web service. While running program, I receive errorCode and errorDesc from subvi as follows:

errorCode=-2147467259
errorDesc=NI_Database_API.lvlib:DB Tools Open Connec (String).vi->checkLog.vi->vigateway.vi->vigateway.vi.ProxyCaller<ERR>ADO Error: 0x80004005
Exception occured in Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified in NI_Database_API.lvlib:DB Tools Open Connec (String).vi->checkLog.vi->vigateway.vi->vigateway.vi.ProxyCaller

It happens on LV 2012 and 2013. I've tried also with wi-fi switched off and it's the same. ODBC is supposed to be properly configured (it works for undeployed program). Everything is fine with Web Server configuration. VI works when it is run as application and web service but the problematic is VI I attached.

I'd be grateful for your help.

Best regards,

Piotr

checkLog.vi