Application control

Hi,

i have vi property reference and invoke node to open the front panel of another vi from the main vi, but since the both the vi property refernce and invoke node are within a while loop( used to continously monitor whether we want to close or open the sub vis front panel ) the subvi's front panel open continuously . is there any way to presvent it.

help me out

bye

karthas

Hi,

i have vi property reference and invoke node to open the front panel of another vi from the main vi, but since the both the vi property refernce and invoke node are within a while loop( used to continously monitor whether we want to close or open the sub vis front panel ) the subvi's front panel open continuously . is there any way to presvent it.

help me out

bye

karthas

3251[/snapback]

it would be easier to help you if you could show us the code, either as a screenshot or as the vi itself. its hard to imagine how it really works ...

best regards

cb

help me out

3251[/snapback]

I'm not sure how you are opening a reference to the sub-vi. Just opening a reference to a VI should not open the front panel. Are you continuously opening the front panel with a property node? If so then why are you doing it in a loop? Just open the reference once and then via some logic decide if you are opening the front panel or not. I'm not sure what the loop is for. Please explain.