Help Me Send LAVA Some Money!

Well I sure hope it doesn't go away.  I wanted to celebrate my 1000 posts by buying it to support this community.  It looks like the entire store is being worked on, hopefully this means some new revamp, instead of removing it.

EDIT:  Also has anyone bothered to email support@lavag.org?  I haven't because I figured someone else has about this topic already.

Edited by hooovahh

No that does not explain the spambots. Spam on forums and websites has been around since the beginning of the internet. I have no idea why all of a sudden they decided to target LAVA. I guess that means we hit the big time right? ;) - Also, Crelf and I don't hang out on LAVA that much (please don't read into that, we love LAVA). So we don't have eyeballs on spam anymore.

Not offering Premium membership is a choice I've made currently and I'm evaluating the options moving forward. Just think of this period as an awesome time in LAVA's history. Hey, everyone, all this great content and wonderful discussion you can't find anywhere else... and it's free! Well, not free for me, but I'm totally fine with that for the moment.

Enjoy LAVA. It's not going anywhere.

No that does not explain the spambots. Spam on forums and websites has been around since the beginning of the internet. I have no idea why all of a sudden they decided to target LAVA. I guess that means we hit the big time right? ;) - Also, Crelf and I don't hang out on LAVA that much (please don't read into that, we love LAVA). So we don't have eyeballs on spam anymore.

Not offering Premium membership is a choice I've made currently and I'm evaluating the options moving forward. Just think of this period as an awesome time in LAVA's history. Hey, everyone, all this great content and wonderful discussion you can't find anywhere else... and it's free! Well, not free for me, but I'm totally fine with that for the moment.

Enjoy LAVA. It's not going anywhere.

VERBOSE MODE ON

:D

Thank you.