Actor framework simple app with pneumatic cylinder

Hi lab funs,

i am beginner with Actor framework (AF). Could you help me understand how to work with AF? 

My app has 5 cylinders ( Gate, Lift, Shift, Grab, Clamp ), 3 Lamps ( Pass, Error, Servis), 2 Locks, Air distributed ( Vent, Sensor ) and HW Start button. 

I made class of cylinder with methods ( Init, Move, Check Position ) and i made driver used QMH for this class. 

Q1: if i want control 5 cylinders, i must make actor for each cylinder or only one ?

Q2: How i make comunication between actors cylinder and air distributed ( is free-running, every 1s check pressure then go to turn ON or turn OFF and send message to control actor if pressure = false ) 

THX

QSM-Projekt_Lab2010ver1-01.zip

• 1 month later...

Hello everybody,

What do you think about this construction:

i have manipulator composite of 4 pneumatic cylinders. I create objects cylinder and manipulator each object has sequence. Cylinder has sequence: check position->desired position->stop & manipul has release->grip->upward->move->level->clamp. Manipul has also 4 parametre for sequnce ( Zon, Lev, Job, Clamp ).

Check my program.

Is it possible this program change to AF ?? Could you tell me how please ??

THX

img-Z13121327.pdf

-----RSV_EM-2001_ver-1-01-----.zip