basic question on softmotion module.

Jrocha

Hi guys,

I have a newbie question, I want to create an app that controls a stepper motor and some I/Os, I have read documentation that said that a hybrid mode is the best way to do it, so I installed all the "necessary" software to do it and only left me with very little memory that my code won't run, my problem is that this is my fist with cRio and I don't know if I'm using the correct software, I have attach a screen shot of the software that I have installed on the target and another with the target information.

I'm using Lv2013 and NI-RIO 13.0, FPGA module and the softmotion module as well, is there another way or some NI knowledgebase that I missing, any help will be appreciated.

I don't know if I'm describing my problem correctly, so if you have any doubts please let me know, I just want to know if I can save more memory because I'm using the wrong package or if my code need to be more slim.

Thanks in Advance

post-46779-0-82378100-1384822411.jpg

post-46779-0-91803500-1384822412.jpg