transparence color on customizing controls

I'm unsure.. There have been some issue with the layers but I can't remember where I read about it. Sometimes the background appears black (if you try to copy it from MSPaint that is). I generally use Paint.NET or Gimp to save my PNG files and they work fine. Maybe the file has some strange parameters? Try saving a copy with default options from one of the tools I mentioned.

Now that I read your post again: I assumed you are talking about a picture where some areas are empty (100% transparent or more specifically non-existing!). I have never used an picture with parial transparency on a control and my guess is that it might not be possible. I wonder if anybody has experience on that.

Now that I read your post again: I assumed you are talking about a picture where some areas are empty (100% transparent or more specifically non-existing!).

It is exactly what I'm doing... and what I'm looking for....

I'm also using Paint.NET(very nice software) to customize my piicture....

Awaiting someone who knows if it is possible to do....

I just tried this with a .png that had both partial and full transparency and it worked fine.

Image was created in Gimp, and I was using LabVIEW 2012.

So either something is wrong with your image, or something is wrong with LV2010.

Can you post an example of an image that doesn't work for you?