PATTERN MATCHING; NEED ASSISTANCE

Hello everyone,

i am new to this forum, i am working on a pattern matching project and i require some assistance .

I have made a VI of my own after going through the pattern matching example included in the LabVIEW exmaples.

unfortunately i am getting stuck in the pattern matching of the VI.

i am enclosing the VI that i made and the image that i wish to compare. Initially i wish to compare the image with itself and later try the image with other images.

i shall be grateful if you all can guide me through what i am doing wrong 

Thanking in well in advance

Regards

Jalashwa

example.vi

post-50177-0-62113000-1389347340_thumb.j

I would suggest working with the vision assistant to get started.  You can convert the express VI into a regular VI later by right clicking and opening the front panel.  This should get you a good starting point.

Off the bat I'd point out that you don't want to dispose of your references until after processing.  What pattern are you trying to match?

Off the bat I'd point out that you don't want to dispose of your references until after processing.  What pattern are you trying to match?

I fear he is trying to detect "Planes" by providing an image of a plane then seeing if the program can detect a plane in another picture.