LVOOP Assistant & LV 2013

AusTEX

jgcode, thanks for the info.  Unfortunately LabVIEW 2013 is crashing when I try to create a child class with you latest test build.

Hi Brian, thanks for the post

But one thing I noticed recently was that LabVIEW crashes if you run the Create Child Class plugin in a class Project Window (right) as opposed to a standard Project Window (left)

post-10325-0-94522000-1391907039_thumb.p

The reason is that LVOOP Assistant is trying to insert a class, and obviously cannot in the context of a class Project Window

I have since fixed this in source by disabling the feature in the above case

Additionally I have done the same for Clone Method (this was error'ing out as opposed to crashing)

Is this is what you are experiencing?

Otherwise do you have any more information on the crash (screen capture?) 

Unfortunately I do not have LabVIEW 2013 at the moment (hopefully soon) so bear with me if it is isolated to that version (hopefully not) 

Hi Brian, thanks for the post

But one thing I noticed recently was that LabVIEW crashes if you run the Create Child Class plugin in a class Project Window (right) as opposed to a standard Project Window (left)

Is this is what you are experiencing?

Yes, this is exactly what I am experiencing.  Creating the child class from within a LabVIEW project window works fine in LabVIEW 2013.  Creatind the child class from within a Class Project Window crashes LabVIEW 2013.

• Like 1