Deploying OOP to a PXI Chassis

Hello,

I am developing a PXI system and thought I would use OOP to do all the DAQmx calls for all the different cards in my chassis.  It all looks nice and neat and works a treat when running in LabVIEW 2013.  All my Network Shared Variables are updated on my host application and the host can happily control the PXI chassis.

However, as soon as I try and create an executable to run at startup the code stops working, it simply appears not to deploy.  There are no errors or warnings, the PXI executable simply no longer works.

I presume I am missing something simple, like a missed check box or an automated deploy command.

If anyone can see what I might be doing wrong then I'd be mighty grateful.

My class structure is fairly simple

LabVIEW Class >> DAQmx Class >> PXIe 6363 AI, PXIe 6363 DI, etc

Thanks

Malcolm

Thanks, I already have talked to NI UK but they haven't come back with a solution yet so I thought I'd try here.  Of course, it may be a complex problem but I was wondering if I'd simply missed something simple along the lines of "when you deploy classes to a PXI target always make sure you ...".

As it is I have removed the classes and gone back to classical LabVIEW which is a shame because I liked the code re-use it gave but it seems to be working now so I'll leave it for another day.

Thanks all.

• 3 weeks later...