Data Logging a programmatically created shared variable of cluster or array datatype into citadel DB

Hi All,

Is there a way to log a programmatically created shared variable of cluster or array datatype into citadel DB?

I have attempted to programmatically create a shared variable of type 'double' and was able to successfully log the same into Citadel DB. In the attachment, Please refer to the attached project SV_TC.lvproj and specifically to SV_W.vi for the code that i have used (W.png file shows the dB in MAX and shared variable in NI Distributed System Manager)

However when i tried the same approach to create a shared variable 'array of double', i noticed that traces are not getting created and hence data logging isn't happening into the Citadel DB. I was however able to write and read the shared variable array without issues. The same is true with cluster datatype also. Please refer to SN_NW.vi for the code that i have used - only difference from SV_W.vi is that i have tried to create a shared variable of type 'array of double'

One observation is that if i create an 'array of double' or cluster in a shared variable library using the project explorer and deploy, i could see that these being logged into Citadel DB.

Hence i want to understand what could be done to achieve the same programmatically? Could you please advice?

Regards,
Sridhar

SV_TC.zip