Which music are you listening NOW?

jpdrolet

Anything that SWR3 Webradio blasts into my headphones at work. At the moment I especially like 'Femme like you' by K-Maro and 'Grass is Green' by Nelly Furtado.

At home my wife keeps playing Eva Cassidy's 'Songbird' album all day. She hopes that the baby will remember it after birth and calm down whenever she plays it ... or he will start crying because he had to listen to it every day for the last four weeks and can't stand it anymore. :D

... or he will start crying because he had to listen to it every day for the last four weeks and can't stand it anymore.  :D

3796[/snapback]

I don't think so. My baby is not 4 month old and a song that is no 1 all over europe is her favourite and could run all day long: "Schnappi, das kleine Krokodil" (all german speaking people know it).

A work mate told me once, he bought his children quite early a walkman. Not to coddle the children, but just for selfprotection! ;)

I don't think so. My baby is not 4 month old and a song that is no 1 all over europe is her favourite and could run all day long: "Schnappi, das kleine Krokodil" (all german speaking people know it).

A work mate told me once, he bought his children quite early a walkman. Not to coddle the children, but just for selfprotection! ;)

3801[/snapback]

Well, at least for your baby it is appropriate to listen to Schnappi. I still cannot comprehend Germany's infatuation with a children's song. :wacko: But then again, my fellow countrymen never had a great taste in music. :P

3801[/snapback]

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Please don't mention this song once more! :headbang:

Schnappi here Schnappi there - I will have a fit :wacko:

@hfettig

Nice, I listen only to SWR3 in my car - maybe I will win a trip :D

But why SWR3? A German radio station?

My music at the moment:

Crematory - Tears of time :thumbup:

Nice, I listen only to SWR3 in my car - maybe I will win a trip  :D  

But why SWR3? A German radio station? 

3833[/snapback]

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I wouldn't mind winning the 5 days in South Africa myself. My sister won her way into the first ever trip they gave away, 48h in Kairo including open air disco in front of the pyramids.

Why SWR3? I grew up listening to it on the radio (back in the days when it was still SWF3). My home town is 30 minutes from Baden-Baden, which is where their studios are. Since coming to Canada 7 years ago I am getting my fix via Webradio :D

Cheers,

Heiko

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I wouldn't mind winning the 5 days in South Africa myself. My sister won her way into the first ever trip they gave away, 48h in Kairo including open air disco in front of the pyramids.

Why SWR3? I grew up listening to it on the radio (back in the days when it was still SWF3).  My home town is 30 minutes from Baden-Baden, which is where their studios are. Since coming to Canada 7 years ago I am getting my fix via Webradio

Cheers,

Heiko

3842[/snapback]

Hi Heiko!

Thanks ;)

Oh, nice, I never had win a trip... now I had win a hair style advice for 23.02. :laugh:

But I was in Egypt, in Kairo, Luxor and the Red Sea ;)

Yes, I know SWF3 as well. In basement there must be an very old SWF sticker....

You are from Baden-Baden, nice, so we can talk in German, too :D

I ever thought you look like a German :laugh:

Webradio is a good invention.

Ohhh, off topic..

Now, Apocalyptica - Bittersweet